Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Favorite Hotels: Hotel 1000 - Seattle







Why is this hotel one of my favorites?

1.) Of course Location. The hotel is right between all the attractions! Doesn’t get better. Especially if you’re going to have to walk in the rain.

2.) The rooms. They are so relaxing you may not even go out and explore the city. The bathroom is amazing. The tub was my favorite part. And not because it filled from the ceiling but because it was a stand alone and set up with everything you’ll need to relax.

3.) The room service. Another touch that will have you not wanting to leave the room. Beyond the standard meals they had fun items like fresh baked cookies and milk which were nice and hot and perfect for relaxing.

Could you tell I relaxed when I was in Seattle. I rarely like to re-visit cities (simply because I like to explore new cities) but this Hotel (and the city) keep Seattle on my list of places to go back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment